Michael and Kyleigh playing at Grandma and Grandpa Lothyan's. Look how high he got her!






These are pictures from the REALLY hot week we had here in Seattle. It was 105 in Bothell, that is unheard of. In Kirkland it was 112, Seattle it was 103 and in Tucson it was 102, how crazy that we beat AZ. Anyways, we survived with lots of pool play and popsicles. Thank goodness Auntie Nicole bought the kids the "drinking fountain"(Slip 'n slide) it came in handy on those hot days.
These are pictures from the REALLY hot week we had here in Seattle. It was 105 in Bothell, that is unheard of. In Kirkland it was 112, Seattle it was 103 and in Tucson it was 102, how crazy that we beat AZ. Anyways, we survived with lots of pool play and popsicles. Thank goodness Auntie Nicole bought the kids the "drinking fountain"(Slip 'n slide) it came in handy on those hot days.




3 comments:
I am so glad we were in Utah that week. Looks like the kids still had fun though. :)
I got your comment on my blog. Thanks.
I thought your blog was private? maybe not. it's good to find you.
cute pictures! that was a hot day!
Look at those cute, cute kids frolicking in the water! Don't we wish we could do that when it's hot? I love the ones where they're trying to drink the the sprinkler water. So cute!
Post a Comment