Monday, September 21, 2009

When Nicole comes to town...

Kyleigh's first day of preschool, then off to Seattle!

(My sister was REALLY enjoying this guy druming on a bucket and wine bottles, really it was very good) This pics for you Nicole! Hehe

Everytime Nicole visits she LOVES to go to downtown Seattle. I will admit her family is not very eager to go with her, but this year was different. Maybe because my kids are a little older, but it was fun. I put Evan in the backpack and off we went. It was a nice day to walk along the waterfront. We miss you already and can't wait for you to come back again, we love you, though Kyleigh sees you everytime a plane goes by. (Hi co-pilot, hi Auntie Nicole)

3 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Your updates are great. I can't believe how big Kyliegh is. What a miracle. I am glad Aunt Nichole came to visit. I wish Nichole and you guys would come to Idaho for a visit. Maybe you do and I don't hear about it. Well, congrats on your new house and all the fun going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

Desiree, I finally can comment, I don't know why I couldn't figure it out before now, O'well, I love your blog I check it all the time. I love seeing you and your family and all the activities.

Isom Crew said...

Cute blog! Love the pics. How fun to have Nichole visit! Do you remember when we were younger and went to the docks and I was trying to run down the hill so fast and tripped and went down the rest of the way on my chest?