Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beautiful tulips

While my sister was here visiting we went to Mount Vernon to see the tulip fields. We was raining on our way, and we almost chickened out, but I'm so glad we didn't. It stoped raining when we got there, and it wasn't so bad. It was pretty muddy and Kyleigh liked that she could "ice skate". She only fell in the mud once. Heehee!


I love tulips!!! Especially the ones that have the fringes on them.
Evan wasn't having any fun, in fact he was out of sorts. I thought it was weird that he was acting so strange, and then he wouldn't eat or drink, he just wanted to be held. He also slept a lot on the way and on our way back.

Not a happy camper. We stopped at Smokey Point to meet my brother, and Evan was just not right. I took him out of his seat for some fresh air. He said he was cold and I put him on my lap while we waited. He finally was drinking, and eating some apple. I thought he was starting to choke, but nope, he puked all over me. Thank goodness it didn't get anywhere inside my sisters car. Very calmly we got out and I took off my coat which was covered as well as my pants. Luckily I had a change of clothes for Evan, but not so lucky for me. Oh the life of a mom. He felt much better after that, I couldn't wait to shower! My sister thought the whole thing was hilarious!

0 comments: