Sunday, March 29, 2009

Buying a house!!!




We are FINALLY doing it, buying a house that is. We are so excited! We are having a house built just south of Lake Stevens and HOPEFULLY it will be ready around Sept. 15. So for now you can enjoy this pic of our beautiful lot. We are enjoying picking out our colors, but at the same time we are laughing because we don't have a CLUE what we are doing. At least we are having a good time.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hooray for you! That is so exciting. We've been through all this before so you you are ever in need of advice (ha ha) feel free to ask.

peterandholly said...

I'm so excited for you! Although selfishly I am sad you are moving. Talk to you soon!

Tim and Lisa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Carly said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Maybe one day we'll be neighbors ;)!!!

The Bredensteiners said...

yea! congrats guys!!