
I have to thank my cousin Kambria for posting a blog about these books. I looked into them and Kyleigh LOVES them. They are the Rainbow Magic Series, and since Kyleigh is so girly these are perfect for her. They even have a book called Kylie the Carnival Fairy so we had to get it for Christmas. Anyways, these books are so cute and there are so many fairy adventures to read about. Kyleigh gets so excited going to the library to find the books we haven't read yet. I thought I would share about these books as well, thanks again Kam! www.rainbowmagiconline.com
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Posted by Desiree at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Allyssa loved those books too!
Hannah and I have got to start these. We read through most of the Junie B. Jones books, which were a huge hit as well. Knowing my Hannah, she'll love the fairy books.
Have fun reading Kyleigh!
Lauren loves her "fairy" books, too!
Post a Comment