Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The tulip festival

We were able to go to the tulip fields this year and my mom was able to join us, she had never been. It was a perfect day to go, the flowers were all blooming and the weather was so nice.





Two older ladies thought Evan was so cute playing in the dirt that they had to take some pictures of him. I think that is so funny, because what are they going to do with pictures of a random child. Oh well, I would take pictures of him too.
Kyleigh hugging the flowers, and we always have to get the kids on the frog!

My FAVORITE tulip!

This is what NOT to wear while visiting the dusty tulip fields.



3 comments:

secwalker said...

Good call on going later in the season. None of the tulips were open yet when we went. Such cute pictures.

Annelise Kimball said...

Oh, I miss the tulip fields! So beautiful!

Annelise Kimball said...

Oh, I miss the tulip fields! So beautiful!