so many fun memories of hanging at grandma & grandpa's house in the summer on the ward deck in the "pool". :) The diaper is hilarious, I think we can all relate!
7.13.2009 Words that Evan can say... Bapa (Grandpa), milk, cracker, more, help, mama, dada, dog, hi, whoa, yay, I'm sure there's more, but that all I can think of right now! I sure hope the grunting stops soon.
4.4.2009 Kyleigh getting out of the bathtub- "I'm shivering like a snowman."
4.2.2009 While driving in the car, Kyleigh was whining. I said, "Kyleigh, please stop whining." Kyleigh says, "I'm not whining, I'm complaining." She got me there!
3.2.2009 I asked Kyleigh to pick out some clothes to wear for the day. She came running back with underwear in her hand and I asked her if they were clean. K- "Yes, you can smell them." GROSS!! No thank you, I will take your word for it.
1.20.2009 K- "When I'm older, I'm going to be President and then I will fly in a helicopter."
1.17.2009 Riding with Nicole in her car Kyleigh is calling for auntie Nicole. I thought I heard her say Auntie Nicoley. Me- Auntie Nicoley? K- No, not Auntie Nicoley, Auntie Nicole.
1.15.2009 (1st airplane ride) As soon as the plane lifted into the air "Woohoo!"
12.31.2008 Justin was at work on New Years Eve, so I woke up Kyleigh to count down with me and watch fireworks. I asked her if she wanted to come down with me and she says, "Mom, I'm TOTALLY tired." She came down with me anyways!
12.16.2008 Kyleigh was eating broccoli for dinner, and she only eats the top. I told her I would eat the stem part for her. While eating a big piece she hands it to me and says, "here, you have a big mouth." Nice!
12.12.2008 K- Did Tippy die in one of the squares? M- What squares? K- The squares we drive by. M- Oh, at the cemetary. No Tippy didn't die in one of the squares, those are markers to show where people are buried.
12.7.2008 Kyleigh was watching Celtic Thunder on TV, and when the song Puppy Love came on, she asked me if he (the singer) loves puppies. "I suppose so," I replied. "Is he full of love? Am I full of love?" I said, "yes he is and I'm sure you are too."
11.12.2008 Kyleigh says, "Mama, you're my best friend. You make my heart happy." Did you want a pony, because now is the time to ask!
10.28.2008 Kyleigh asked me, "What is a bone head?" I said, "What?" "What is a bone head?" "Where did you hear that from?" Then she pointed to the skeleton on the window, and pointed to the head. "Oh, what is the bone called on the head?" "It's a skull." Phew, she hasn't learned name calling yet.
As Evan is standing up to the toilet, Kyleigh through teary eyes says, Evan will be gone forever. I say what? Then she tells me, when she sits on the potty and I flush, she will go down the potty and be gone forever and ever. I tell her she can't fit down the toilet, she could possibly fall in and get wet, but couldn't go down. At least I know she's looking out for her brother too.
A while back we were going to the temple, Kyleigh asks me "When we get to the temple, can I give Jesus a hug? It will make him happy." YES! I was holding back tears.
I asked Kyleigh if she could name her baby sister (none are coming any time soon, just a question!) what would she name her? She thought for a minute and said, "Curly." Ok, what about a baby brother? "Muddy." What?
2 comments:
What fun pictures! I love the tulip too, so pretty. The soggy diaper is so funny, we have all done it.Very cute kids, your a good mommy!
so many fun memories of hanging at grandma & grandpa's house in the summer on the ward deck in the "pool". :) The diaper is hilarious, I think we can all relate!
Post a Comment