Just some pics of our house throughout the construction process. I am getting so excited for September when we get to move in!!!It looks so small when it's just the foundation.
Yay, the second story, now it's looking like a house!Finally windows, doors and the roof, now it doesn't seem so small. :)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Our house is going up!!!
Posted by Desiree at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
thanks for sharing pictures. I'm glad things are moving along!
How is your summer going?
sooo exciting!!! How cool that you get to watch your house being built! Can't wait until it's all done...
This is soooo great! How exciting for you guys! I also like all the other pictures you have posted of your summer! Seems like you guys are having fun. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out before you move!!
Post a Comment