Friday, November 7, 2008

It just keeps getting better...

This is going to be a little on the personal side, so if you want you can stop reading now. Yesterday afternoon while using the bathroom I noticed a little blood in my urine. Is it already that time of the month, I asked myself, nope! Should I call the Dr. again? They are going to think I am a crazy, paranoid person, but I did. Just keep an eye on it they said. So, I did. I didn't notice a thing, until this afternoon. Sure enough, on more than one occasion, blood! So off to the Dr. for the 4th time THIS WEEK! What could it be...Kidney infection, ulcer, UTI, I can't handle this anymore. I'm really frustrated at my body because I am never this sick. It's true, I'm on my 3rd antibiotic, this time for a UTI. I hope this ends soon! I guess yogurt will be my friend for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how is it even possible! I am so sorry! At some point some it's got to get better though, right!?! I sure hope that the meds work quick and you have a speedy recovery of all your ailments. :)

Kim said...

I am so sorry, I feel your pain. Get better soon. I'm thinking of you.

Tim and Lisa said...

Get it all over with, then you will have months of wellness!