Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary program

Kyleigh was in her first primary program today. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. It was hard to see her through all the heads, but when I could see her, she was singing her heart out. I am so proud of her, and she did such a good job. Also, when it was the sunbeams turn to say "I will follow the prophet," you could hear Kyleigh out of everyone else. We could even hear her singing sometimes even though we were clear in the back. I just want her to know how much I love her, and how proud her dad and I are of her. You are our special little girl and we love you!

2 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I am glad you did not miss it! Way to go!

Trudy said...

Our hearts were full too to see our little Kyleigh singing her heart out!...and we got to hold Evan, too!...a bonus Sunday!