So I'm finally posting our Halloween pics. Kyleigh did so much better trick or treating than at the trunk or treat. We had family home evening the night before, and I have a halloween safety lesson and game that really helped. She held hands, and was so well behaved, YEA! She loved flying on her broom, and loved all of her glow sticks. Evan did so well in the stroller, and never fussed once. He also loved the glow sticks.
She and Evan got tons of candy, and it's still sitting on top of our fridge. She doesn't even ask for any, so I guess I will continue eating it. :( They were so cute, and had a really fun time.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The littlest witch and cutest bat!
Posted by Desiree at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My kids are not really asking for it either. But that is not stopping me.
Lots of candy! Mason asks once a day and then they get a treat. Reese has become a little obsessed with it so she is pretty much banned right now so I eat all of hers. I will be as big as a house by the time I have this baby.
Actually, you dress up the kids so cute in their costumes, so the parents can eat all the candy! This is how its always been! Ha ha!
Post a Comment