Our ward had a trunk or treat on Wed. night. Since Justin was at work, and I still don't know many people in my ward, I asked my parents to come with me. I'm SO glad I did.
Evan was an angel, just sat and watched everyone around him. Kyleigh on the other hand was OUT OF CONTROL!
I know, look at that little face...
I don't know if it was the excitement of the holiday, (she had a Halloween party at preschool earlier) or what, but I could not get her to calm down. She was running all around the place, wouldn't hold hands in the parking lot, and I'm not one to blame excess sugar for my child being out of control. I hope that after Halloween, she will calm down a bit. If my parents weren't with me, I would have been crying in the corner not knowing how to wrangle my child.
It was fun, and I'm glad Kyleigh had fun, she just had so much energy I don't think she could control herself. We will let you know how our night goes tomorrow, hopefully a little better!




3 comments:
Good thing she's cute :) Seriously though, Mason was a handful too. I think it comes along with the holiday and that they now know what is going on! I'm glad you're parents could help!!!
Yay for grandparents. I get to head out two times today to trick or treat by myself with my babies today. A little scared, yes, but hopefully it will go well. Then dad will be home and help out tonight. You look great by the way!
How fun! Your kids look cute! I hope your Halloween was good.
Post a Comment