Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The pumpkin patch!





So we finally made it to the pumpkin patch this year and the weather was perfect. When Kyleigh was done with preschool today, we decided at the last minute to go before Justin went to work. Because it was during the day and in the middle of the week it was empty, we practically had the patch to ourselves. The kids went for a ride in the wheel barrow down to the pumpkins and then we sent Kyleigh off in search of the perfect pumpkin (for her that meant one she could pick up). All I could do was follow my kids around trying to take pictures, Kyleigh wanted none of it, but since Evan is still not walking I could prop him up on a pumpkin and snap away. This was his first year (obviously) so he was very curious about the pumpkins and the vines around them. Kyleigh then told us she has to go potty, so that was the end of that. We walked back up, tried to go potty (she didn't need to anymore) paid, and bought some ice cream for a treat. It was a great day, and the kids had fun too!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Oh, how we love these pumpkin patch pictures! I need the wheelbarrow one to update the Fall picture that just has Kyleigh in it!
Grandma Trudy

Beistline Family said...

Your pumpkin patch pictures turned out so good. You have the cutest kids.

Jamie said...

Hi Desiree! How are you guys!! I'm so glad you found us! It has been fun to see pictures of your cute kids(the preemie picnic ones brought back memories) This is a fun way to keep in touch. Leave me your email and I'll invite you to our blog-we are going private.