Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I got tagged!

Kim from Good, Bad, and Crazy tagged me with a "random things" tag.

The Rules for playing TAG:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

1. I have to take a bath every night. I love baths, they help me unwind after the kids are in bed. I read or think about everything else I should be doing, but I don't care, I have to have my bath!

2. Right now I am obsessed with trying to sell my junk on craigslist. I just think how nice it would be to have it all out of my house, and I won't mind the extra change in my pocket.

3. I like watching kid shows, and listening to kid music. It has never really bothered me to watch kid shows with Kyleigh, and I even enjoy it. I know WEIRD!

4. I am a very nervous person if I have to teach preschool/church or whatever. Anything that requires me in front of a group of people, even 3-4 year olds, I always feel inadequate.

5. I love to gossip. I know we shouldn't, but lets face it, who doesn't.

6. I can't stand my teeth. One day I will get braces and get them fixed. They are crooked, and I can't stand them. I will admit that my mom was right when she said I should wear my retainer, but only about that! :)

I tag...
Carly, Lisa, Sarah W., Sarah B., Shannon and Jamie (Sorry everyone!)

1 comments:

Jonathan and Cheri said...

I found your blog and it is a great read - kept me laughing! =) I linked your blog to ours.