Sunday, December 21, 2008

Days of playing in the snow!






I'm the first one to say that I LOVE the snow. I love to play in it, go sledding and I love to eat it. It is getting a little old at this point, but what can you do. Kyleigh is having so much fun playing in the snow. She loves to throw snowballs at me, and run at me and knock me down just to wrestle in the snow. We are having a lot of fun playing in the yard, and having a fun time together as a family. We took a walk the other night and put the kids in the sled. Evan just babbled the entire way, probably telling us he was cold, but he was excited to be in the sled. It hasn't been much fun being trapped at the house, and my Dr. appt. was cancelled because of the snow (my follow-up for getting my stint out) so that has been frustrating. Hopefully I will get to my appt. on time on Christmas Eve and get it out. I hope you are all enjoying the snow as well.

3 comments:

Miss Kelli said...

We were in CA when the snow started and my kids were bummed they missed it. But now we are home and they are in heaven playing it!! IT's so fun!

Trudy said...

What cute pictures and what cute, cute kids! I'm glad someone is having fun, cause we're tired of shoveling it!

Annelise Kimball said...

How fun! Kyleigh looks like she is having a blast, and Evan looks like he's tolerating it pretty well. I love the picture of them on the sled, and all you can see is Evan's red nose peeking out! So cute! Love you guys! Merry Christmas!