
I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. My little boy turned one yesterday. Justin was able to take the day off of work so we could throw a party for him. We had a blue/green theme, and I made a snake cake. I know you are wondering why a snake, but Evan is in love with snakes. Whenever we go to someones house, if they have a toy snake he goes for it. So I thought a snake cake would be fitting, and it was fun to make. So both sets of Grandparents came, Maren and her kids, and my brother Aaron and his family came. It was a lot of fun, and we loved watching Evan eat his cake. He eats anything you put in front of him, so we knew it was going to be entertaining, and we weren't disappointed. We are so grateful that Evan is a part of our family. We prayed so hard for a healthy baby, and we are truly blessed that he was. He has such a great personality and he makes us laugh everyday. He is on the verge of walking, he actually took his first step today, Kyleigh and I were so excited. We love you Evan, you are our special little boy! Happy 1st birthday!
Thanks for the video Grandpa Lothyan!
Loving the dollar store balls from Kyleigh!
Silly girl!
Loving the truck Uncle Aaron and his family gave him! (So does Kyleigh!)
Enjoying the cake.
Kyleigh helping Evan blow out the candle.
Monday, December 1, 2008
My baby boy is ONE!!!
Posted by Desiree at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That photo of the kids on top of your blog is precious! Glad your Thanksgiving was good - don't apologize for too many photos - those help the stories! A year flies by, eh? Can you believe Evan is 1!?
Happy Birthday Evan!!! I am so sorry we missed the big party. It is crazy how fast this past year has gone. I can't believe our little babies are ONE! Next summer they are going to be laughing and running from us! :)
Wow-I can't believe he is one! What a cutie!!
Hugs and kisses Evan from Auntie Anna, Uncle Mike, and cousins, Chase, Lauren & Allie!
XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment