Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Soliciting Myself!

I am trying, TRYING to sell some hand beaded socks. I just set up a blog called Kyler's kozies which I will be adding pictures of the different socks I make. Unfortunatly I just placed all my socks in a boutique and didn't take individual pics of them. So as I make more, I will post more photos. Anyways, check out the blog, and if you want(see me now kneeling and begging) please link up to my site(You can find my site in my sites I stalk section). Also, if anyone knows how to set up a paypal account could you help me, thanks so much for all your support. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute... and I love the product name! Good Luck! And btw I love the new picture!

Kim said...

I would love some. How would you like me to place my order?

Jonathan and Cheri said...

I'll post a link on our Sisters of Duvall web site =) Hopefully there will be some women interested!

Annelise Kimball said...

So cute. I hope it goes well for you. Lauren & Allie wear theirs all the time (even if they don't match their outfit). They feel so fancy in them! Oh, and I love the new pic too. I miss those kids so much! So glad I'll get to see them both in January!

~L said...

Very cute socks! I'll see if Jared has time to send you a message about getting paypal set up!

Trudy said...

Such a clever name and website! You are awesome, Des!