Monday, January 19, 2009

First plane ride!




We took a trip to Utah this past Thursday for our nephews wedding, which was great. The trip started out with a plane ride, it was a first for both kids. Kyleigh loved it!!! She kept asking when the plane was going to move, and when it finally did she yelled, "woohoo!" It was so fun to watch the excitement in her eyes, she just loved it. Evan was pretty good too, he was a little upset just after take-off when his ears needed to pop. When we first took off he wouldn't let go of my arm. He would bury his face into his car seat and he just kept pulling my arm. Finally he calmed down a bit, and I thought if I took him out of his car seat and held him on my lap, he just might fall asleep. YEAH RIGHT! He wouldn't stop moving. I am glad he was having fun too. Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa Lothyan to help with the kids as well. Also, sorry for some fuzzy pics, and Evan did have a cold so please excuse the boogery nose. :)

0 comments: