Monday, January 19, 2009

Temple Square





When we arrived in Utah we drove to Temple Square where we met up with my sister Nicole. It was a lot of fun and Kyleigh was so excited to see her Auntie. We didn't have a lot of time, but enough to do some quick tours. We saw the Christus, the Tabernacle and the SL Temple, it was great. I'm so glad I was able to go with my sister. I have only been to Temple Square one other time, that I can remember, and it was with her, so I'm glad we were able to go again. After that we went with her to school so she could take a quick quiz, we met her class, and then went back to her house for the night. Thanks Nicole for letting us crash at your house for the weekend, sorry for leaving our cold at your house.

0 comments: