Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The reception!



I have been wanting to do this post in the worst way, but I needed to post in order. This was the best reception EVER!!! It was so much fun, and Kyleigh had the time of her life dancing. She was so fun to watch, I have about a bazillion pictures of her dancing. The music was so fun, and it was so nice to see Justin's extended family too! Notice in the 4th pic Kyleigh is in the center of the circle, funny kid!

2 comments:

Michael Zaro said...

Oh my gosh, this looks more like a rave than a reception! I swear we didn't have regeton the WHOLE time, it was mostly salsa music! lol It was so much fun dancing with Kyleigh and the cousins!! Hope everyone had a blast!!

Michael and Karen Zaro said...

Aww we LOVED dancing with Kyleigh and the girls! Thank you so much for coming! It meant so much to have both of our dear families there and share together of our special day! It is so wonderful to be married to my best friend! :) I couldn't be happier!!!