
My little guy had his 9 month check-up today. He was 17lbs. 7oz and 28 inches long. I can't believe how fast this time with him has gone. My little baby has turned into a busy, curious, happy little boy. We love him so much! Sometimes I wish he would stop growing, just so he would be my baby a little bit longer. We love you Evan boy!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Evan boy
Posted by Desiree at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Your children are so freaking cute!
It is a little sad how fast they grow up. I love watching them grow and learn, but I always seem to miss the stage they just grew out of. I guess it's because it's a constant reminder that they are growing up and needing me less. J
Hey Desiree! What a beautiful family you have. Very cute kiddos. My kids had their checkups yesterday too. Random! haha. Anyway, thanks for saying hello.
Erin
He is getting big! What a happy little guy!!!
Desiree- I'm late to this blogging thing, but now I love it and can't get enough! It is so fun to see everyone blog and follow what's going on. I love the pictures of the kids-- so cute! I'm glad for this way to keep in touch even being miles apart. Give everyone hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment