So Kyleigh wants a Noddy birthday party this year. Noddy is a very popular kids show in the UK. Kyleigh LOVES Noddy, but do you think I could find any Noddy party supplies in the US, not hardly. So lets make our own noddy pinata! Justin blows up a balloon and Kyleigh and I begin our paper mache. We are about 1/4 of the way in and POP! Kyleigh screams and I am cracking-up with laughter. What else can I do, my kitchen is covered in tiny white dots of flour and water goo. Kyleigh's face was also covered, and when I found Justin to tell him what happened he asked me what was all over my face. Kyleigh informed me she was done with the paper mache. We started over after a quick change of clothes and this is our pinata!
Monday, September 1, 2008
The Noddy pinata
Posted by Desiree at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Did you get a picture of the paper mache explosion? Did you make another Noddy?
Jared
Just that one of Kyleigh where she's not looking to happy. If your dad where here, I know we would have had that on video, and probably won 1 million dollars on funniest home videos! That Noddy is the finished one.
Hey! Thanks for the invite to the blog. Avery loves Noddy too :) But I didn't have the energy to do something so creative. We went with Ariel this year . . .much easier to find party supplies! Check us out at www.wa-walkers.blogspot.com. Let's get together soon, I'm about to "pop" myself :)
Autumn loves Noddy too. One time we were in a bookstore and she asked "Mom can I get a Noddy Book." You should have seen the looks!
Way to go! I love it, you are a great mommy!!!!
Last night we had a bday party for Spencer and SOME HOW I couldn't find a mickey mouse pinata...ya I couldn't believe it either! It's mickey for heaven sakes! Anyway; I wasn't even brave enough to attempt to make one so I have to say...I am SO impressed!!
Kelli
PS-so glad to find another blogger!!!
Post a Comment