I can't believe that Kyleigh turned 4 today. Time has gone by so quickly. We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with family and a few close friends, it was so much fun. When we sang happy birthday she was grinning from ear to ear. We also had fun with the Noddy pinata. I must give myself props because I made an indestructible pinata, even a few of the dads got in on it. Finally we let the pinata hit the ground a few times, and with a little help from my niece tearing into it, we got it open. I was pretty proud of myself. Kyleigh is such a good girl, and I am so lucky to be her mom. She makes me laugh everyday, and is always so sweet. She is creative, playful, loving, and just a great kid. I love her so much! Kyleigh 3 days old! 
Kyleigh's 1st birthday!
Kyleigh's 2nd birthday!
Kyleigh's 3rd birthday!
Kyleigh's 4th Birthday
We are SO lucky to have her in our family, we love you Kyleigh! Happy 4th Birthday.
Monday, September 8, 2008
My baby's all grown up!
Posted by Desiree at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
She is such a sweet little girl! It does go by so fast! I'm glad you didn't post a picture of me covering Mason's mouth when Kyleigh was about to blow out the candles, I just don't trust the kid!
Happy Birthday Kyleigh!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is 4! That pinata is awesome! I can't believe you made that.
Happy Birthday Kyleigh!!! We are so sorry that we missed your birthday. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. We love you Kyleigh!!
Kyleigh is such a cutie and has such a great personality. She is a great big sister to Evan too. It was a fun party even if the pinata almost didn't break. Way to go Des!
hey, we got back and you had moved! Where did you move to? We will miss you- we never did quite get it together enough to get to know you better and have you over- but I will always remember you were the first person to really befriend me. I only knew you had moved away because I was asked to have your calling! Isn't that hilarious! So I would love any advice. I have never been a secretary of any sorts!
Post a Comment