Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

Taggin' It Up

Rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

Here we go.

1. I love to watch exercise TV and pray that I could be fit too. I guess I should pick up the weights and actually workout. :)
2. I can't stand when people tell me what to do.
3. I LOVE to watch my kids sleep.
4. I once worked at Blockbuster video.
5. I won 2nd place in a jalapeno eating contest in my HS spanish class. Afterwards, I threw-up in the garbage can in front of everyone!
6. I flipped over my handle bars on my bike and landed on my chin when I was in elementary school. The cut was so deep that you could see my chin bone. My brother scooped me up and barged into a neighbors house to get help. He was my hero that day!
7. That same brother hung me the window of my parents 2 story house by my legs, just to impress some girls. I was not pleased!
8. I was in the Westhill Wranglers, a jump rope club. :)
Sorry if you don't like to be tagged just ignore it, but I tag Carly, Shannon, Annelise, Jessica, Kelli, Ashlee, Livy and Sarah W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, funny and enlightening! I played along.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I didn't know you had a blog. How fun. I can't believe how much Kyleigh looks like you. Your kids are so cute.

Devri said...

Kam informed me about your blog.:) I love it. Your family is adorable.