Every year when the Evergreen State fair comes to town, I have to go. I don't think I have ever missed a year that I can remember (except for two, but I was on bedrest and dying to go, so they don't count.) This year wasn't any different. I begged Justin to go, and pleaded to get the ride braclets, who do you think won? I did! We went with Matt and we all took turns taking Kyleigh on the kiddie rides, and we got to go on some adult rides too! It was so much fun, I could have stayed there all day long, but I realize that at some point my kids would need a decent nap.
Monday, September 1, 2008
One of the kids
Posted by Desiree at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Get that plug out of his mouth!
Evan's dentist :)
Hey, it's either that or the thumb!
Fun! Maybe next year we'll go on the same day! We went yesterday so I'll post our pictures too. And Reese has her plug in her mouth in all the pictures too!!!
Post a Comment